Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sample Sunday - Your Guide to This Week's Free Samples

Here’s a list of the free samples you can take advantage of this week:

Parent’s Choice Formula - Read my previous post about how you can get free Parent's Choice formula every month!

Kotex

Johnson and Johnson ActiveFlex Lightweight Cohesive Tape

More Kotex...Kotex Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings

The below is a picture of what I’ve received for free in the past month. Utilize Sample Sunday, use your coupons and pay attention when you open the mail or when you’re in the store and you can easily get free samples.

Cheerios – A coupon arrived in the mail from General Mills. When it went on sale, the cereal was free after coupon.
Organic Weetabix – I sent in a rebate that was on the front of a box. They were mean to send me a coupon for free organic dried fruit, but they ran out of those, so they sent a coupon for a free box of Organic Weetabix instead. This week, you'll find $1 coupons for Weetabix in the coupon section of my blog.
Kashi Frozen Dinner – I posted about this here. This sample is still available. Rumor has it that it expires on March 15th.
Del Monte Peaches – I posted about this here. This is no longer available.
Yogi Tea – I posted about this here. Since then, I’ve received not only the sample I requested, but they’ve sent me other samples too. They have temporarily stopped the free samples, but they have a mailing list that you can join as they'll probably offer more in the future.
Emergen-C – You can get yours for free here.
Don Francisco Coffee – This offer has expired.
DenTek Floss Pick – I posted about this here. The samples are gone, but you can still get coupons here.
Quaker True Delights Bar – I posted about this here. This sample is still available.
Tuna – I signed up for free at Vocalpoint, and they send all sorts of free things and coupons. This time, they sent coupons for tuna and when the tuna was on sale for 50% off at Kroger, I was able to get it for free after coupons.
Band Aid Closures – I was in the bandaid isle and noticed that these were on closeout, so they were free after coupon.
Gillette Shampoo – This was on sale at the store. I then combined the coupon in my local paper with the P&G EasySaver e-coupon that I got by linking my Kroger card to the EasySaver site and it was free.
Pampers Diapers, Wipes, Body Wash and Lotion – I posted about this here. As of today, you can still get the wipes.
Viva Paper Towels – I posted about this here. As of today, samples are still available.
Tena Serenity – I posted about this here. Samples are still available.
Poise Liner – I posted about this here. Samples are still available.
Kotex Liners – I posted about this here. This is the same link as above. They just renewed it.
Always Liners – I posted about this here. This offer has ended.
Stayfree Liners – I posted about this here. This sample is still available.
Carefree Liners – I posted about this here. This sample is still available.
Playtex Gentle Glide – I posted about this here. This offer has ended.
Garnier Lotion – I posted about this here. This sample is still available.
Womans Day Subscription – Get yours free here.
American Photo Subscription – This offer has ended.
More Subscription – I posted about this here. This offer has ended.
Working Mother Subscription – I posted about this here. This offer is still available.
Body and Soul Subscription – I posted about this here. This offer has ended.
Elle Décor Subscription – I posted about this here. This offer is still available.
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn – I posted about this here. The samples are no longer there, but they still have lots of coupons to give away. Actually, once you use the coupon with a sale, the popcorn will be almost free.
Sally Hansen Nail Polish - I'm a member of the All You Reality Checkers readers panel, and they send me free stuff to review.
Cottonelle Toilet Paper - There was a 50c coupon in the paper and after it was doubled at my local store, the toilet paper was free.
Dr. Pepper – I posted about this here. This offer is still available.

If you want even more samples, check my Sample Sunday page or better still, sign up for free updates!

To stay up to date on the latest freebies, samples and hot deals, subscribe to Affluent Pauper for free updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!