Sunday, March 8, 2009

Three Pack of Huggies for $5!

At Walgreens this week, a pack of Huggies Gentle Care Diapers is $10. Use this $5 coupon and you'll get the pack for $5. Or buy a regular jumbo pack of Huggies Diapers for $10. Use this $3 coupon and you'll get the pack for $7. If you purchase more than $25 worth of participating items in this week's Walgreens flyer, you'll get $10 off your next Walgreens order. The way I plan to use this? I plan to buy 3 packs of Huggies Gentle Care for $30. I'll use three $5 coupons (if you hit the backspace bar, you'll get two coupons and get a friend to print the other one), so I'll pay $15 at the register. I'll then get $10 back towards my next purchase. So essentially, I'll get 3 packs of diapers for $5! Yey - this is great because I only have two packs of diapers left from the amazing free diapers I got from Walgreens a few months ago.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip I am posting a link from my site and telling my friends! http://zombiemommysaves.blogspot.com/2009/03/cheap-diapers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget there are the $1 off coupons in the Walgreens coloring book that can be used with these deal giving another $1/package off making it $2 for three packages. The book is $0.99 but gives you other coupons too :D

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!