Sunday, February 1, 2009

Body and Soul Magazine for Free

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know that I get lots of free magazines on a regular basis. With all the free magazines available, I'm starting to get really selective. This is one I will get though - Body and Soul Magazine from Rewards Gold. This magazine, published by Whole Living is filled with healthy, stress reducing and eco-friendly tips. If you want to check out other magazines that I’ve received recently that may still be available, check out my Freebies list.


3 comments:

  1. How can I get a free subscription? I can't seem to find a link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link,
    http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/body_soul_em/sg_bands_pg1.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rbabe1 - I forgot to link it up!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!