Saturday, March 14, 2009

Free Panties at American Eagle's Aerie Store


You can get free panties at Aerie (American Eagle's version of GapBody). Yep, I didn't even know that American Eagle had a store called Aerie until Northern Cheapskate wrote about this hot deal. But then again, what better way for American Eagle to get people in to their Aerie stores than to offer free underwear. Click here to print your coupon for free panties! This offer is valid through 3/18/09.


Speaking of getting people in to stores, did you take advantage of the Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy Friends and Family event that I wrote about last week? I found that BR had the best deals. Many of the items are already marked down by 30% and with the Friends and Family event (thru March 15) you get an additional 30% off. As if that isnt enough, you can then get an additional 10% off if you're a BR cardholder! Hey, it got me in the doors, and let me tell you, the stuff in there is nice! I hadn't been in to a BR in over a year - I was always disappointed by what was on the racks. I hope new designer Simon Kneen keeps up the awesome work... and Gap Inc., you'll be issuing Family and Friends passes again to the public in the Fall, right?

1 comment:

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!