Saturday, February 14, 2009

Printable Coupons – What’s Available Now

This week I have some great coupons on my blog. My favorites? $1.50 off any two Organic Imagine soups or broths, $1 off a bag of Flat Earth Brand Snacks, $1 off one Village Naturals Therapy Product and 50c off a packet of Wacky Mac Pasta (if this goes on sale before the end of April, I’ll use this coupon, which my local store will double and I’ll get free pasta). Other coupons on my site at the moment? Coupons for Dannon yogurt, Reynolds wrap, Wanchai Ferry, Kelloggs cereal, Quaker Oats granola bars, Pillsbury breads, General Mills cereals, Atkins products, Weight Watchers products, Yoplait, ColdEEZE, and many more. To access the coupons you can either go directly to the Coupons.com site (if you love saving with coupons, bookmark it and check it frequently for the latest in printables) or go directly to my blog and check out the blue coupon bar on the left hand side of the screen.

For organic and natural food coupons, visit my post here, which contains a huge list of coupons that are currently available at various sites.

To stay up to date on the latest freebies, samples and hot deals, subscribe to Affluent Pauper for free updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!