Sunday, September 7, 2008

What I Got For Free in the Past Week


The above photo is everything (almost everything - I also got a coupon for a free 4-pack of YoMommy yogurt too!) I have received for free in the past 7 days using a combination of coupons from the newspaper, online printable coupons and coupons that came with the various freebies that I receive from my Sample Sunday items.

Silk Soymilk – Was $2.25. I used a coupon that I posted about here, but they don't have any more coupons on their site at the moment)
Honey Bunch of Oats – Coupon for a free box which was part of a promtion by sending in several competitors coupons to the manufacturer.
Cheerios – Coupon for free box. I actually filled out a form to get several $1 off coupons and ended up with a coupon for a box worth up to $4.99. I mentioned this here.
Colgate Total – Was $2.99 at CVS. I paid $1.50 each after using two $1.50 coupons that were in the paper. After I paid the $3, I received $5.98 in ECBs back, so this was a moneymaker.
Covergirl Outlast Lipsticks – These were on sale BOGO at CVS last week. I used a BOGO coupon from the paper and they cancelled each other out so I got them all for free.
Covergirl Wetslicks Lipstick – These were $5.99 at CVS. I paid with $5.99 worth of ECBs and got $5.99 worth of ECBs back.
Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies – OK, so this wasn’t totally free – it was the penny item at my local Public today.
Parents Choice Infant Formula One Day Supply - I mention this here.
Valley Fresh Steamers – On sale for $1 this week at Publix. Used two $1 off coupons that were in today’s paper.
Zone Nutition Bars - On sale for $1 this week at Publix. Used two $1 off coupons.
Atkins Endulge Bars – On sale for $1 at CVS. Used two $1 off coupons.
Fiber One – Walmart sample that came in the mail.
Oikos Yogurt (I actually got 4 of these, but ate two already) – I mention this coupon in my post here
Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness Dry and Wet Cat Food - I mention this here. They sent me the sample of the dry food that you see in the picture and with it was a coupon for free wet cat food.
Chinet Disposable Cups - This was a fun one. I was at Publix this morning and was about to purchase Chinet Plates (they are BOGO this week and I had a couple of 75c coupons) when I noticed that there was a little sticker on about half of the plates that offered free cups when purchasing the plates. I love suprises like these! So if you're taking advantage of the Publix Chinet Plates sale this week, be sure to look for the stickers on selected packages to get your free cups.

1 comment:

  1. I took advantage of that Steamers sale too. My Publix had them for 50% off which made them .94 to 1.27. After the $1 off coupon, all six bags were mostly free. I also used some more coupons at Walmart so I have a freezer full of these things - hope they're good!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!