Sunday, August 2, 2009

$10 Worth of Free Food from Schwans

I've always wanted to try Schwans, but never got around to order anything (after clipping coupons for so long, everything seems so pricey!). A friend of mine says that they have great meat. Well... now I've just been given the push I needed to try them out. Click here to enter the promo side of the Schwans site and you'll be able to order $10 worth of free food (no other purchase required) if you're one of the first 500,000 new customers to sign up after Aug 1, 2009.

Here's how it works... simply add one item worth $10 or less to your cart, and it will deduct the cost of the item from your order. Note that it will take the discount off one item, not multiple (for example, I originally placed two frozen pizzas in my cart worth $4.99 each and rather than taking $9.98 off, it took only $4.99 off). I think the site may be having techinical difficulties, because I also tried to add some fish to my cart worth $12.99 and it wouldn't take the $10 off, although I was willing to bill the additional $2.99 to my card (I would have thought that Schwans would want me to add more items to my cart!). Bottom line... enter one item off $10 of less to your cart and you'll hit the jackpot. I guess we're having shepherd's pie for dinner on Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!