Sunday, June 28, 2009

Amazing Victoria's Secret Clearance Deals in-Store


I headed over to Victoria's Secret today. I actually went in to try on a swimsuit, only to realize that I'm a season too late and they're stocking up for fall. I figured I'd put the visit to good use and check out the clearance rack. Whoa! Hot deal alert - everything on the clearance rack was marked down an additional 50%! They have pj pants for $7.50 (originally $34 and still $34 online) and a couple of silk slips for $17 (originally $68). There was also a huge selection of bras for $19.99. OK, so I just blew the savings from the apple juice. But some things are worth it! If you're not in the market to splurge for yourself, this is a hot deal if you have a bridal shower coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!