Sunday, March 21, 2010

Free Starbucks Pastry with Drink Purchase on Mar 23

Yum... Stop by Starbucks this Tuesday, March 23 before 10:30 a.m. and you'll get a free pastry with any beverage purchase with the coupon that you can get here. Kudos to Starbucks by the way for offering gluten free snacks at the drive through. More kudos when they offer a couple of gluten free pastries though! Those of you that know me know that I'm a big fan of Starbucks pumkin loaf, gingerbread loaf and lemon loaf, but I've had to switch to gluten free for health reasons. Maybe I'll try to make the loaves with my gluten free flour...

On that note... I was at Publix today and picked up a box of Betty Crocker gluten free chocolate chip cookie mix. It was right next to a box of Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix and another mix that I don't recall. Of course, I know that I can use my Bob's Red Mill gluten free all purpose flour in many of my regular recipes, but it was nice to know that I could pick up a box for the sake of convenience every so often. The great thing about Betty Crocker gluten free mixes is that coupons for the mixes are readily available. I used one of my 40c coupons, which doubled at Publix to get 80c off the box. The mixes retail for $3.99 at Publix which of course is more than coventional mixes, but it's understandable since the ingredients are also a lot more expensive. Having said that, it's cheaper than other gluten-free cookie and cake mixes on the market. Grab your coupon here.






To stay up to date on the latest freebies, samples and hot deals,
subscribe to Affluent Pauper for free updates



EmailRSS FeedTwitterFacebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome!